[vtkusers] How can I plot a Hedgehog with programmatically-built data? (Python)

Aron Helser aron.helser at kitware.com
Fri Jul 6 10:21:55 EDT 2018

If you build VTK, with testing or with examples, the data files end up in
the build directory. It's a binary file ~2.5Mb, or I'd attach it.
The example uses  vtkStructuredPointsReader to read the file, then
vtkPolyDataMapper , tells you carotid is probably a PolyData, so you can
look for examples of constructing that. The example of exchanging data with
Numpy arrays might be helpful.
HTH,
Aron