[vtkusers] Shadow casting: vtkFrameBufferObject.h not found in example code

BBerco bebe0705 at colorado.edu
Sun Jan 28 23:08:14 EST 2018

I am developing an app where I am rendering an asteroid and a landing
trajectory. I was wondering how I could enable "self-shadowing" so as to
have "hills" on the asteroid casting a shadow behind them.

I tried to run what seems to be the related  vtk example <http://
https://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Visualization/Shadows>  , but the
build fails as *vtkFrameBufferObject.h* could not be found.

Is there a different approach than the one presented in the example? I
imagine that creating a light source not aligned with the camera axis would
not be sufficient.

Thanks in advance!