[vtkusers] How to disable linking with GL2PS VTK module?

Boris Basic baljci at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 03:26:43 EST 2018

Hi,

When generating a Visual Studio project using CMake, project which depends on vtkRenderingOpenGL2, the following preprocessor definition is added to the vcxproj: "vtkRenderingOpenGL2_AUTOINIT=1(vtkRenderingGL2PSOpenGL2)". This requires the project to link with vtkRenderingGL2PSOpenGL2. But as my project does not require GL2PS, I would like to get rid of this forced dependency, but could not find how to remove or change the autoinit definition. Is it possible to do that?

Cheers,

Boris