[vtkusers] Writing field data of vtkMultiBlockDataSet using vtkXMLMultiBlockDataWriter

Heller, Bastian bastian.heller at isko-engineers.de
Mon Jan 22 02:02:36 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

I have a large number of unstructured grids (>1000), which are grouped into vtkMultiBlockDataSets as follows:

vtkMultiBlockDataSet (Root)
                vtkMultiBlockDataSet (SubTree 1)
                               vtkUnstructuredGrid
                               vtkUnstructuredGrid
                vtkMultiBlockDataSet (SubTree 2)
                               …
                               …

Every subtree consists of several unstructured grids. These grids share the same field data, so I’ve assigned the field data to the subtrees (lets say SubTree 1 has a string array and an int array in its field data).

My problem is: the field data of the subtrees is not written by vtkXMLMultiBlockDataWriter. How can I get this writer to write the field data? Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards

Bastian Heller

Bastian Heller

CAE Prozesse und Optimierung - Services & Development

ISKO engineers AG
Marie-Curie-Straße 2, 85055 Ingolstadt
Fon: +49 8458 3112-286
Fax: +49 8458 3112-199

Mail: bastian.heller at isko-engineers.de

[cid:imagec1f062.JPG at a5d77dea.4881ccb7]<http://www.simuspace.de>

http://www.isko-engineers.de
http://www.simuspace.de

Folgen Sie uns auf:
[Xing]<https://www.xing.com/companies/iskoengineersag> [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/iskoengineers>  [Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/b/105540746852550185996/+isko-engineersde/posts?gmbpt=true&pageId=105540746852550185996&hl=de>

Sitz der AG: D-80807 Muenchen, Registergericht Muenchen HRB 129 078
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Michael Welzel
Vorstand: Michael Probst, Michael Krause
USt-IdNr.: DE 812 837 909