[vtkusers] Iterate over disjoint surfaces of an unstructured grid

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 10:31:52 EST 2018

Please use the new VTK Examples site at:
https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/Cxx/PolyData/ClosedSurface/

We are deprecating the old site.

Also, if you are just learning VTK, you may want to look at:
https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/VTKBookFigures/

It tells you how to get the free book online and implements the book's
examples is C== and Python.

Enjoy VTK,

Bill