[vtkusers] PolyData Opacity with QSlider

Sankhesh Jhaveri sankhesh.jhaveri at kitware.com
Thu Jan 18 10:57:35 EST 2018

Hi,

Have your polydata object be accessible to a QObject derived class. Define
a slot like changeOpacity in that same class and connect the slider’s
valueChanged signal to that slot. The slot function can then change the
opacity of the polydata based on the value of the slider.

Hope that helps.
Sankhesh
​

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 7:55 PM Aleph <powerhak at naver.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there anybody who knows how to connect polydata with QSlider?
>
> I'd tried to control polydata opacity with QSlider, but it didn't work.
>
> For connecting those two, i need to use 'connect' function.
>
> One of instances of 'connect' is receiver and it must be QObject.
>
> But i don't know how to transfer polydata(or only opacity value) to
> QObject.
>
> If you know the way, please reply.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Cheers
> Aleph
>

> --
> Sent from: http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/VTK-Users-f1224199.html

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

Sankhesh Jhaveri *Sr. Research & Development Engineer* | Kitware
<http://www.kitware.com/> | (518) 881-4417
​