[vtkusers] Error by update vtk - now to version 8.1.0

-Daniel- ich_daniel at habmalnefrage.de
Sat Jan 6 12:22:11 EST 2018

Hi there,

I'm trying to update vtk again, now to version 8.1. For this I set the
corresponding values in Cmake (as before with JavaWrapper, OpenGL2 etc). But
now also the module vtkDicom and also the path for GDCM are set. (I tried
the GDCM-version 2.6.6 and 2.8.0.)
CMake makes no mistakes and creates the corresponding files.
But if I want to create (or compile) the project in Visual Studio 2017 on a
64Bit Windows, I get the following error:

Error (active) E0020 The identifier ""_P_WAIT"" is not defined.    in file:
"dicomfind.cxx"
Error C2065 "_P_WAIT": undeclared identifier   in file:    "dicomfind.cxx"

Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance