[vtkusers] help, I have two technical questions to help.

l hyleihy at 126.com
Wed Jan 3 19:55:26 EST 2018

Dear expert,
     I want to build implicit surface model of trigonometric function, not vtkQuadric .
I use the class of vtkImplicitFunction, but I don't know how to express this equation.
    So, I try to rewrite VTK class vtkSphere. I just replace the class name to mySphere, the rest is the same.
But, in the MS VS2010, compile error:
    error LNK2001:  "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class mySphere * __cdecl mySphere::New(void)"

    I am very confused, I only modify the name. Is there any missing library?

    Please help me about the two questions:
    1) How to express the implicit surface like trigonometric function.
    2)  Modify vtkImplicitFunction class what matters needing attention.

    Thank you very much!