[vtkusers] Setting vtkImageData from regular float array

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Jan 1 04:20:19 EST 2018

There is probably a better way, but one way is to create an ITK image then convert it to a VTK image:

https://itk.org/ITKExamples/src/Bridge/VtkGlue/ConvertAnitkImageTovtkImageData/Documentation.html

It is easy to create an ITK image, allocate the buffer then copy your data into the buffer.  Of course this requires you to have ITK installed.