[vtkusers] VTK_WRAP_TCL

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 17:24:35 EST 2018

The VTK build system was rewritten between VTK 5 and VTK 6, and I suspect
that VTK 6, 7, 8, etc. no longer export the VTK_USE_TK variable.  You'll
have
to find a workaround.  In this case, it might be as simple as adding
VTK_USE_TK=ON
to KWWidget's CMakeCache.txt.

You'll be running into plenty of other errors that will be much harder to
fix.