[vtkusers] Remote Desktop and the VTK window

Doug Hoppes dhoppes at mbfbioscience.com
Mon Feb 26 10:55:13 EST 2018

Hi all,

                Got a question.  A number of our developers work from home.  The way that they run our vtk application is by using VPN into our work network and then use a remote connection into their machines.

                The VTK application is using OpenGL2 and everybody is running Windows 10.

                The issue is that the VTK window crashes immediately on startup of the window.  Is there some documentation about how we should be able to run a VTK application via remote desktop?

Doug