[vtkusers] Set up vtk.js

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Feb 21 10:43:42 EST 2018

I think you have several configuration mistakes. Please go through the
documentation and make sure you follow all the details.

Here is all the issue I've noticed:
1) the directory that should be listed is the ./dist not the root. (look at
your package.json on the line script > start > "webpack-dev-server
--content-base ./dist", )
2) MyWebApp.js should be in ./dist not in root (webpack config const
outputPath = path.join(__dirname, './dist'); )
3) The html should point to that MyWebApp.js file (like described in the
doc) not to 'src/index.js'
4) The html should be in ./dist so there is no way from that directory it
could reach MyWebApp.js as it is not in the same directory