[vtkusers] DICOM Image Files Sources

Ashef Shahrior ashahrior.91994 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 01:31:58 EST 2018

I want to render volume to a stack of DICOM image files and reconstruct a
3D model from them. I wish to know the sources for downloading these DICOM
files. For instance, an example is given here -
https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/Cxx/VolumeRendering/FixedPointVolumeRayCastMapperCT/
- renders a volume data. But the source used for this is not given here.
Can you please tell me from where I will be able to collect the required
data to practice these examples? This example also -
https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/Cxx/Medical/MedicalDemo2/ -
does volume rendering but where will I get the data files to do the
reconstruction?