[vtkusers] Can vtkImageRectilinearWipe be set a layout with other vtkWidgets?

pp jimi_vtk at foxmail.com
Tue Feb 20 11:19:24 EST 2018

Hi,
Recently, I used vtkImageRectilinearWipe to compare two images in Quad mode. But it seems that vtkImageRectilinearWipe is an alone viewer.  I failed to make it as a part of window. It is still an alone window or viewer. Can vtkImageRectilinearWipe be set a layout with other vtkWidgets together and as a part of window?  For example, the left part of window is a normal view and the right part of window is vtkImageRectilinearWipe view.
Is there some examples to do this ?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

jimi