[vtkusers] How to read Particular Series from DICOM Study

rohit rppatil3210 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 02:41:23 EST 2018

Thanks a lot, I successful created the vtk java wrapper with vtk-dicom and
its dll also. But getting error while running the code or after making
runnable jar file.

vtkDICOMJava.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
vtkTestingRenderingJava.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit
platform

&

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
vtk.vtkVolume.GetClassName_0()Ljava/lang/String;

I am using JAVA JDK 64 Bit version (jdk1.8.0_131) I also tried for 32 Bit
version (jdk1.8.0_111).