[vtkusers] Get Center of Cells from a VTKPlane

Bachus92 gabriellakl at hotmail.de
Thu Feb 1 05:41:20 EST 2018

Hi all,

I can't find the right class/function to do the following thing,
maybe/hopefully someone can help me.

I create a vtkPlaneSource and set the X - & Y - Resolution. This means, that
the vtkPlaneSource
"is divided" into cells. I want to find the center of each Cell and write
this into a std::vector (not VTK array).

I am programming in C++. This is the start:

vtkSmartPointer<vtkPlaneSource> planeSource =
vtkSmartPointer<vtkPlaneSource>::New();
planeSource->SetResolution(2,2);

Thank you very much for your help :)