[vtkusers] construct from vtkCamera from opengl Variables

Dan Lipsa dan.lipsa at kitware.com
Sat Dec 29 11:21:33 EST 2018

If you have a scene that you want to render in VTK, the easiest would be to
build a vtkDataset (vtkPolyData most likely) and then
render that in VTK. You don't need to worry about the OpenGL transform or
interaction as VTK does this for you.

Take a look at
https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/
Cxx / GeometricObjects