[vtkusers] How to set maximum error in vtkQuadricDecimation ?

Osarobo Famous Okhuahesogie famous.osarobo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 06:50:41 EST 2018

Hi All,

I have been trying out vtkDecimatePro and vtkQuadricDecimation for about a
month now with some success. The only problem I have is I am not able to
set the tolerance or maximum error when using vtkQuadricDecimation. Is
there a similar function like SetMaximumError(max_error) in
vtkQuadricDecimation as there is in vtkDecimatePro ? Or is there a way to
control the tolerance I am not aware of ?. I will appreciate any help.

Kind Regards

Famous