[vtkusers] vtk.js: display particular cells with alpha/transparency/opacity

Raimonds Vilums raimonds at cenos-platform.com
Thu Dec 13 11:00:35 EST 2018

Hi,

Is it possible to display cells with custom opacity for each cell?

Till now, I managed
1) set opacity to the actor (e.g., actor.getProperty().setOpacity(0.5))
2) color cells with solid colors, e.g:

   - vtk file contains CELL_DATA array of floats with 3 components for
   every color
   -

   mapper.setColorModeToDirectScalars();

   -

   mapper.setScalarModeToUseCellFieldData();

   -

   mapper.setColorByArrayName('my_cell_data');

But I could not find a way to set alpha/opacity/transparency for particular
cells.
Is it possible?

Regards,
Raimonds