[vtkusers] vtkBillboardTextActor3D - attach text while reslicing in viewer

sfaisalali91 sfaisal.ali91 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 10:18:47 EST 2018

Please can anyone help me with Text actor representation, I want to attach
the actor to image as that of point placer in image viewer. The closest i
got was by implementing vtkCaptionActor2D in which the leader lines sync
perfectly with image slicing but the text actor always remain on the top
render layer. I tried many approaches to attach the text actor to image, but
all in vain.

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t340043/vtk_nabble.jpg>

your suggestions will be of great help. Thank you in advance.

Regards

Ali