[vtkusers] How to generate the curved line by two points and vectors

Franks masterwangzx at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 03:52:43 EST 2018

Hi, list

I want to generate a curved line by VTK. Now I have the coordinates(xyz) of
two points. One is the start point and the other one is the end point. The
tangent vectors on two points are also known.

Firstly, I use the vtkArcSource to generate the arc line. But sometimes the
four elements can not just right define a circle.

Now, I have no idea about this question.  I am looking for your help.

Best regards,
Frank