[vtkusers] Multiple textures, multiple tcoords?

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Thu Aug 30 11:02:15 EDT 2018

I believe it is implemented. Look at
https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/blob/master/Rendering/OpenGL2/Testing/Cxx/TestMultiTexturing.cxx
for an example.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 10:56 AM, David E DeMarle <dave.demarle at kitware.com>
wrote:

> I think this is not yet supported without custom code.
> @Ken Martin <ken.martin at kitware.com> did you get around to implementing
> this yet? I agree it will be a useful feature.
>
> Many obj files expect it, and our reader does now at least read all of the
> texture coordinate arrays. In the ospray side I have an imperfect solution
> in which the texture coordinates are melded, but only there only set is
> active on any given polygon.
>
> David E DeMarle
> Kitware, Inc.
> Principal Engineer
> 21 Corporate Drive
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=21+Corporate+Drive+Clifton+Park,+NY+12065&entry=gmail&source=g>
> Clifton Park, NY 12065
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=21+Corporate+Drive+Clifton+Park,+NY+12065&entry=gmail&source=g>
> -8662
> Phone: 518-881-4909
>

> On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 9:52 AM Patrick Bergeron <pbergeron at spiria.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi.
>>

>> Sorry if this seems kind of obvious to some, but I've been searching and
>> could not find an answer.
>>

>> How can I specify multiple texture maps, and multiple
>> texture coordinates, on polydata?

>> Powered by www.kitware.com
>>
>> Visit other Kitware open-source projects at http://www.kitware.com/
>> opensource/opensource.html

>> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

Ken Martin PhD
Distinguished Engineer
Kitware Inc.
101 East Weaver Street
Carrboro, North Carolina
27510 USA

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.