[vtkusers] Project 3D Data onto a plane in vtk 8 or later

mark.ostroot at lickenbrocktech.com mark.ostroot at lickenbrocktech.com
Thu Aug 30 10:23:17 EDT 2018

Thank you,

I had come across the vtk example for off screen rendering:
https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/Cxx/Utilities/OffScreenRendering/

The given example has the following code:
if VTK_MAJOR_VERSION >= 6
 int main(int, char *argv[])
 {
  std::cout << argv[0] << " requires VTK 5.10 or earlier. This VTK version is " << vtkVersion::GetVTKVersion() << std::endl;
  return EXIT_SUCCESS;
 }
 #else

Which is why I thought vtk 5.10 or earlier was required. Perhaps the example for it should be cleaned up a little to avoid confusion?

Thanks for the help,
-Mark

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: [vtkusers] Project 3D Data onto a plane in vtk 8 or later