[vtkusers] The difference between vtk8.1 and vtk.s in volume rendering

Feng Yang newcowbow1104 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 22:16:45 EDT 2018

Yes, I turned the shading on in vtk.js. Still.
The wired thing I got is that when I call the function such as
setShade(true), setParallelProjection(true) in vtk.js. The output result is
very different from I did in VTK(C++)..
especially After I call setParallelProjection(true), the result is very
wired just like attachement.
I don't know what's going on.

Ken Martin <ken.martin at kitware.com> 于2018年8月21日周二 下午8:39写道: