[vtkusers] vtkProbeFilter inconsistency

Santosh Biradar scbiradar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 02:41:33 EDT 2018

Thanks Sujin, I will look at the later versions.
For VTK-6.3, I tried something like the below code to get the probe filter
to probe the cell I want it to probe.
Get the cell id from the vtkCellPicker.
Set a minimum tolerance to probe filter and find the cell using
cellId = input->FindCell(pt, NULL, -1, tol2, 0, pcoords, weights);
If this cellId does not match the one provided by the cell picker, I
increase tolerance by a factor and then do the above call to FindCell
again.
So, basically set the right tolerance value to the probe filter and then
let it do the interpolation.

Thanks for your suggestions,
Santosh