[vtkusers] QVTKWidgetPlugin

Sanjin P. sanjin.pajo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 10:21:50 EDT 2018

I am trying to run an executable of my C++ application that uses PCL
(1.8.1) with VTK (8.0) and Qt (5.9.1) on another computer and it results in
an error at line:

this->mRenWin->GetInteractor()->SetSize(this->width(), this->height()); .

The application builds and runs fine on my computer, and also without the
VTK component, the executable runs fine on other computers. I have tried
adding the VTK dlls including QVTKWidgetPlugin.dll in with the executable
and I am still having the same issue. Please let me know if you have any
suggestions.

Best regards,

S.P.