[vtkusers] Scale for QVTKOpenGLWidget.

Zoltan Kovacs Zoltan.Kovacs at esi-group.com
Thu Aug 9 10:14:27 EDT 2018

Dear all,

I use the example https://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/IO/ReadSTL to read STL files which works fine with proper auto scales for any STL object in the screen. However, when I read and render an STL file with the same code but in a QVTKOpenGLWidget then the loaded STL object is too small in the screen and I need to zoom it. Is there any way to make the auto scale properly for this widget as in the case of the example code? Thank you for your help!

Kind regards,
Zoltan