[vtkusers] Find polydata coordinates in renderer

Nick French nfrench at vextec.com
Wed Aug 8 14:49:07 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I have a polydata output that I have created and am visualizing in the C#
render window control.  What I want to know is the location of the a given
polydata point in terms of the render window.  I know the points that are
local to polydata (for example the one I'm interested is something like (0,
0.007, 0), but I don't know where this is in the render window screen. I
assume that this will change with the size of my window as well.  I've seen
terms like world, view, and display coordinates, but I'm not exactly sure
what those mean or if they are relevant to the problem at hand.

Thanks