[vtkusers] Why does a contour widget generate lines under a surface?

pnt1614 minpu.code at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 02:22:08 EDT 2018

I am using a vtkContourWidget with vtkPolygonalSurfacePointPlacer and
vtkPolygonalSurfaceContourLineInterpolator to render lines on a surface. If
I create a new vtkContourWidget and click many points on surface, everything
is okay and lines are rendered on the surface. But If I use the same clicked
points to initialize a new vtkContourWidget, lines and rendered under the
surface.

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t342361/contour_widget.jpg>

Is there anyone experienced this problem? Please, help me.