[vtkusers] SetCenter for loaded obj models

shayan moradkhani shayan.moradkhani at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 12:26:40 EDT 2018

hi,
I was trying to load my obj file and wanted to use the SetCenter convention
provided for vtkCylinder/SphereSource. however, when making actors for
loaded obj model, it does not have the option of SetCenter. I noticed there
are methods of GetCenter/Position and SetPosition in vtkProp3D.h .

therefore, i simply copy pasted the SetPosition method and replaced
"Position" with "Center" and created apparently the following right above
SetPosition in vtkProp3D.h :
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t342474/SetCenter.png>

does this way of modification make sense?
because i got the following error:
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t342474/error.png>

i really look forward to hearing from anyone
regards
Shayan