[vtkusers] multiple charts/plots in one window

Zoltan Takacs zozonmr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 14:28:50 EDT 2018

Hi,

I am trying to do what you suggested and started combining the the
examples of scatterplot.cxx and mutipleviewports.cxx -> see the attached
Scatterplot2.cxx file for the result. the code does compile and run and
the window is split into 2 however the charts are missing. I am missing
the mapper and the actor and I am not sure which one to use for 2D scene
(with vtkChartXY). Is it necessary to have a mapper and an actor for a
2D scene?

Thanks