[vtkusers] Add seeds in vtkResliceImageViewer using vtkSeedWidget but why seeds are always visible?

lucky f_u_7 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 13:41:59 EDT 2018

Hi,
I am adding seeds in vtkResliceImageViewer using vtkSeedWidget. But seeds
are always visible even when I change the slice. I want to add seeds to
specific slice number and each slice should have seeds points that should be
visible only on that specific slice. I have done adding and interaction etc
but I am just stuck here. I want to create something like 3D Slicer's
Fiducial module.

Thank you,