[vtkusers] How to set default scalar value when using vtkImageReslice

Jounly lihouxing0710 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 23:23:28 EDT 2018

Dear all,
I am trying to use vtkImageReslice to generate an oblique slice from the
image volume. However, when some part of the output image is outside the
volume, the scalar value of the region is very large, which I want it to be
small as it is the background. I am wondering that is there any function
which I can call to set the default scalar value generated by
vtkImageReslice when it is outside the image volume?
Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.