[vtkusers] Animation with VTU files.

Zoltan Kovacs Zoltan.Kovacs at esi-group.com
Tue Apr 10 04:17:42 EDT 2018

Hi Kenichiro,

Yes, you are right. It worked with your data since its point data has only one field and the active scalar could be set for it as a default value. My data series has more fields in point data and it was ambiguous which field is to set to the active scalar by default. Now it works with both the series. Thank you very much again!

Regards,
Zoltan