[vtkusers] VTKBook Strawman - Chapter 6

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 13:05:16 EDT 2018

Folks,

Chapter 6 is progressing well. I'm refining the conversion workflow.

All equations have been latex'ed using the online editor:
http://www.hostmath.com/

Equations in figures are converted to png using the online tool:
http://latex2png.com/

I compose the hand-drawn figures using OpenOffice Impress. It has a
Math editor when I need to insert some math symbols in a figure.

I'm starting to populate the hand-drawn figures.

Take a look here:
https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/VTKBook/Chapter6/

Feedback always welcome.

Bill

BTW: Until this effort, I had never written one-line of Latex. The
online editor did all of the work for me.