[vtkusers] vtkProjectedTetrahedraMapper to map one component only

Bertram Sabrowsky-Hirsch Bertram.Sabrowsky-Hirsch at risc-software.at
Wed Apr 4 03:57:28 EDT 2018

Hi,

So that would involve creating a custom array, filling it with the extracted data, adding it to the unstructured grid and setting the active array?

Thank you - that certainly solves my problem.

However, I felt like there should exist a solution where extracting data to a designated array is not necessary as classes like vtkColorTransferFunction already offer the functionality to set individual vector components.
This functionality seems to be ignored by the vtkProjectedTetrahedraMapper so I wonder if I missed out on something.
I would prefer such a solution to adding an array to the unstructured grid because I also want to export the unstructured grid and modifying the original would complicate the export process since those changes need to be reversed.

Kind regards,
Bertram