[vtkusers] Render images in threads other than main thread

lor fal lorfalwit at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 06:00:52 EDT 2018

Hi all:

I am using QVTKOpenGLWidget to bridge between Qt and Vtk. However, when I
trying to call vtkRenderWindowInteractor::Render in worker thread, it
always report error like "makeCurrent() error", which seems something wrong
while changing OpenGL context. I have googled my questions and found some
suggestions but none of them could work.

Does anybody know exactly how to render images in worker thread?

Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,
Hugh Lo