[vtkusers] vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter crashes while trying to intersect 2 vtkTubeFilter outputs

alican alican1812 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 16:19:36 EDT 2018

Thank you for answering, Bill.
I am trying to split my mesh into parts by cutting it along free lines
defined by user.
These user-defined lines may be and very often would be crisscrossing, so I
need to know what parts cut by lines 1...n are intersecting the line number
n+1 in order to cut them again.
As lines are drawn on the surface of my mesh there are by definition many
coincident faces.
I have tried vtkIntersectionPolydataFilter and both boolean filters to no
avail.
I would be very grateful for any advice.
AC