[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget interpolation problem

Oliver Natt onatt at gmx.de
Sat Sep 30 05:11:29 EDT 2017

Hi David,

thank your very much for your valuable help. I was aware of the fact
that most medical image formats reference the center of the voxels and
not the outer edge. Unfortunately, I did not find a sound documentation
on the convention that is used in vtkImageData. Maybe, I did not search
thoroughly enough.

I will try your proposal to use the vtkImageResliceMapper. In my
program, the vtkImagePlaneWidget is only used to control the position
and orientation of a slice. The actual analysis is presented in a 2D
view of the slice. I will try to get the geometry information from the
vtkImagePlaneWidget and render the new slice using your ImageSliceRemapper.

With best regards,
Oliver