[vtkusers] Disable rotation

Koteswara Rao Ruvva ruvva at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 02:35:47 EDT 2017

Hello All,
I have a renderWindow that contains two renderers. In first renderer I display Polydata actor and a cut plane actor. In the second renderer, I render contours generated by the intersection of the Polydata and the cut plane. I have a Trackball style interactor for the renderWindow to deal with the mouse and keyboard events in both the renderers. Everything is good so far.
Now I don't want to allow rotation of the camera with left mouse button in the second renderer, where contours are rendered. I need the zoom and pan, but not the rotation. How can I do it? I set the PickableOff on contour actor in order to avoid pick and drag. This solves half the problem. I still need to lock the rotation of the camera with left mouse button.
I appreciate your suggestions.
Thank youKoteswar