[vtkusers] Problem with Data in VTK

Jennifer Lee lee_jennifer_82 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 23:54:11 EDT 2017

Hi,   Thanks so much again for the reply. But manually removing MD5 does not work. That's actually I just wanted to clarify. It helps me to know which files I should use. Like for the medical program, I tried to do that just by removing MD5 name from the file. But I get the following errors:
ERROR: In C:\VTK\VTK-8.0.1\IO\Image\vtkVolume16Reader.cxx, line 400
vtkVolume16Reader (0393A228): Error reading raw pgm data!
My question just how to get the clean data as we used to get in the early versions of VTK. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated