[vtkusers] Hiding some Glyph vectors within a vtkStructuredGrid ghost array

Denivy Ruck denivyruck1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 13:01:01 EDT 2017

Hi there!

I'm currently working with vtkStructuredGrids while hiding some regions
with a ghost array. However, when I set the grid's vectors and plot them
with a Glyph, even the vectors belonging to the (supposedly) hidden area
are shown. I tried to remove the vectors that belong to this dummy area,
but the vtkDoubleArray shifts the vectors, therefore the final result
(after SetVectors) will not be consistent with what I was expecting.

Attached are the pictures of what I'm expecting and what I'm getting (I
just changed the color of the gradients). Is there something else I need to
do to hide those vectors?

Thanks in advance!

Denivy Rück.