[vtkusers] Draw line with vtk

K O ranjith kor1581 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 11:50:06 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm using vtkImageViewer2 for rendering both image and line and custom
vtkInteractorStyleImage
for event handling. In this case how o set the set the display position Z
coordinate to 0. Actually I don’t know in which vtk object need to set
display position Z coordinate. In renderer or in vtkLineRepresentation?

Thanks