[vtkusers] Difference in images displayed in vtkImageViewer2 and vtkResliceImageViewer

K O ranjith kor1581 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 07:36:42 EDT 2017

Hello,
While displaying same dicom images in vtkResliceImageViewer and
vtkImageViewer2, it showing images with a different window level and window
width.
I also tried to get the window level and window width values from dicom
metadata and set in both the viewers. Then the vtkImageViewer2 giving same
result as like other dicom viewer applications(like RadiAnt), but
vtkResliceImageViewer showing a differnt result from others.
I need to use vtkResliceImageViewer in my application.
why images displaying in different manner in vtkResliceImageViewer and
vtkImageViewer2?
Can get the same result with vtkResliceImageViewer as like vtkImageViewer2?
Do need to perform any configuration in vtkResliceImageViewer?

(Attached the screenshot of screens displayed same dicom image with
vtkResliceImageViewer and vtkImageViewer2)