[vtkusers] Draw line with vtk

K O ranjith kor1581 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 00:18:33 EDT 2017

Hello,
I used vtkLineWidget2 to draw the lines.
I'm using a vtkImageViewer2 for displaying dicom images and the lines
should be rendered over the images .
But vtkLineWidget2  lines are rendering below the image displayed in the
vtkImageViewer2.
I need to render the lines over the displayed image, have any solution for
this?, have any method to control the rendering order(like bottom to top)?
I also using vtkAngleWidget and vtkDistanceWidget, but these are displaying
above the image, only vtkLineWidget2 (and vtkLineWidget)  have the issue.
please help....
(attached screenshot of the viewer, line rendered is marked inside the red
circle)