[vtkusers] issue with vtkLineWidget2 displaying in vtkImageViewer2

K O ranjith kor1581 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 09:11:17 EDT 2017

Hello,
I'm using a vtkImageViewer2 for displaying dicom images.
I need to draw lines over the images and have interactively change its
properties (position, size etc), so used vtkLineWidget2 to draw lines.
But the lines are rendering below the image displayed in the
vtkImageViewer2.
I need to render the lines over the image, have any solution for this?
I also using vtkAngleWidget and vtkDistanceWidget, but these are displaying
above the image, only vtkLineWidget2  have the issue.
please help....
(attached screenshot of the viewer, line rendered is marked inside the red
circle)