[vtkusers] vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter - final result is not manifold

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 22:30:32 EDT 2017

Your input meshes should also be cleaned. Also you could try
vtkLoopBooleanPolyDataFilter.

Here are examples that use each method:

https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/Cxx/PolyData/LoopBooleanPolyDataFilter/

https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/Cxx/PolyData/BooleanOperationPolyDataFilter/