[vtkusers] vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter - final result is not manifold

TJ Corona tj.corona at kitware.com
Mon Sep 18 09:00:55 EDT 2017

Hi Maximilian,

I have just recently worked on making the output from vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter more robust to numerical errors implicit in the Delaunay2D algorithm. Would you mind trying this branch <https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/3273> and seeing if it helps?

Sincerely,
T.J.

Thomas J. Corona, Ph.D.
Kitware, Inc.