[vtkusers] PowerCrust and PoissonReconstruction compile problems

-Daniel- ich_daniel at habmalnefrage.de
Fri Sep 15 15:55:54 EDT 2017

Hi there,

I tried to add PowerCrust and PoissonReconstruction in VTK 7.1.1.
Here I use the following procedure (as Bill Lorensen describes)
    1. Download Powercrust.remote.cmake (or
PoissonReconstruction.remote.cmake ) and place it in the VTK/Remote
directory.
    2. Reconfigure the VTK build with cmake
    3. Enable the remote module by setting Module_Powercrust:BOOL=ON. (or
Module_PoissonReconstruction:BOOL=ON)
    4. make

The creation by cmake ran without problems. But then in Visual Studio 11
2012 I got the following error:
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t313303/compileError_003.jpg>

Can someone please tell me what is wrong here?
Thanks!