[vtkusers] Convert Binary Image to vtkPolyData

Siming Bayer siming.bayer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 04:09:45 EDT 2017

Dear all,

I still have another question according to this isseue:

I just tried the vtkMarchingCubes. This works fine. I got a isosurface of
type vtkMarchingCubes. But since I would like to use the vtkProbeFilter to
interpolate the values on the nodes of a volumetric mesh to a dicom image
volume, I need to convert the vtkMarchingCubes to vtkPolyData, where the
cell centers are the center of each voxel. Is there any filter which
provides this function?

best,
Siming